A big thank you to the inspirational Dolly from the Kool Kosher Kitchen for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! She genuinely spreads happiness and sunshine through her vivacious personality!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere” by other bloggers.
The rules to accept the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Here are my eleven q & a 😀,
- If you were an animal, who would you be and why? 🐯 Definitely a tiger! A vegan one of course!!
- What is your first thought when you wake up in the morning? Gratitude! I’m blessed to have the people I love in my life.
- What do you do to calm down when stressed out? Eat or, scream…. usually both! Exercising and talking to friends helps too!
- Do you prefer indoors or outdoors time? Depends on the weather but mostly indoors in my kitchen!
- How do you vacation? With my family 😍
- How often do you smile and why? My little ones make me smile every single time I look at them ❤️
- What kind of art makes you breathless? Large and impressive landscapes!
- What do you think of social media? A great way of communicating and meeting new inspirational people.
- Wine, beer, or strong liquor? None 😊
- How much green is in your food? Probably needs much more green, than there is presently!
- Rain or shine? Shine, shine, shine all the way!
Here are some of the inspirational blogs that I’ve nominated in no particular order, I sincerely hope they can all accept this nomination.
The eleven questions I would like to ask,
- Favourite colour
- Favourite fruit
- Favourite cuisine
- Favourite flower (edible or not)
- Favourite cooking implement
- Best habit
- Raw or cooked
- Steamed or fried
- Describe yourself in one word
- Biggest influence in your life
- Night owl or morning bird