I can never decide if hot chocolate in winter tastes better than in warmer weather! After my newest acquisition, a big tin of Soy Milk Powder, I’ve been looking at different ways of incorporating it into my daily routine. This addictive 5 ingredient vegan hot chocolate was developed as a quick fix using my trusty Breville Boss blender.
We need for 4 serves,
- Hot Water – 2 cups
- Soy Milk Powder – 4 tablespoons
- Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar – 100 grams chopped (I used Sweet William)
- Xylitol – 2 tablespoons
- Flax Seed Powder – 2 teaspoons
- In the blender jar add hot water (always check manufacturers instructions before this, as my blender also has a soup maker function it can take really hot liquids).
- Add the soy milk powder, chopped chocolate bar, xylitol and flax seed powder.
- Blend on the highest setting for 2 minutes. Voila!
Please tell me your favourite wintertime warmers that taste better as the temperatures drop in the comments below 😀