Frappé coffee refers to a foamy iced coffee drink originating from Greece. Apparently it was developed accidentally by a Nescafé employee to showcase the popular instant coffee brand. This is now a popular summer drink across the globe and something that, I grew up with. My 4 ingredient vegan Iced Frappé is a quick blender recipe that comes together with some coconut milk, ice cubes and fair trade organic coffee granules with a dash of Stevia. Perfect on a hot summer afternoon!
- Coconut Milk - 2 cups (cold from the fridge works the best)
- Ice Cubes - 1 cup
- Organic Fairtrade Coffee Granules - 4 teaspoons
- Stevia Drops - 8 to 10 drops
- Blitz the ice cubes and coffee granules together.
- Toss in the cold coconut milk and stevia drops.
- Blend until smooth and foamy.
- Tastes best cold and fresh from the blender.
- The coconut milk tends to lose its frothiness if left out for too long.