Vegan Glutenfree Chocolate Cake
Chocolate cakes make me happy! When they are vegan and gluten free, they make me happier! So, let’s eat vegan gluten-free chocolate cake 😊!
- Self Raising Gluten Free flour – 1.5 cups
- Raw Sugar – 1 cup
- Baking Cocoa Powder – 3/4 cup
- Vegetable Oil – 1/4 cup
- White Vinegar – 2 teaspoons
- Cold Water – 1 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Sift the flour, sugar and cocoa powder together at least twice.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and spray a 7″ cake pan with non stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk oil, vanilla, vinegar and water.
- Stir in the dry mixture gradually until well mixed.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 30 to 40 minutes, until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Cool and ice as desired.
I poured a mix of, equal parts of dark chocolate and coconut cream melted to cover the cake, dusted with cocoa powder.
If you enjoyed this Vegan Glutenfree Chocolate Cake recipe, please click here for more 😀