Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings everyone! Christmas Eve, summer school holidays, last minute frenzied holiday preparations, utter chaos! I do what every sane person should do, relax…. with some cocoa butter, coconut flour, stevia & dried cranberries to enjoy the holiday spirit. This 4 ingredient Fudge is ready in 10 minutes and another 30 minutes in the freezer. Oh, did I mention that it is gluten-free, nut free, sugar-free and full of coconut floury goodness?!
Vegan Christmas Fudge
(Gluten-free, nut-free and sugar-free fudge that is ready to eat under 1 hour.)
- Organic Cocoa Butter – 3/4 cup
- Coconut Flour – 1/4 cup
- Dried Cranberries – 2 tablespoons
- Stevia Drops – 10 (I used vanilla flavoured)
- Gently melt the cocoa butter in a double boiler.
- Take off the heat and mix in the stevia drops.
- Fold the cranberries into the coconut flour.
- Add the coconut flour – cranberry mix to the cocoa butter.
- Line a 8″ tray with non stick paper and pour the fudge mixture.
- Freeze for 30 minutes and score the fudge into square or diamond shaped pieces.
I used unsweetened cranberries so, the 10 drops of stevia tasted right. If using sweetened fruit then, reduce the amount of stevia, as it tends to taste very sweet!